- I know that Bitcoin is extremely unpopular at this moment. I can feel it in the comment section of my several previous Bitcoin analysis. analysis on
- The most popular ideas on TradingView are extremely , and the sentiment is very negative and fearful.
- Pretty much everyone is expecting 13k . In this case, I am not saying the crowd is wrong, because during a fifth impulse wave, the crowd might often be right.
- The situation is, of course, very different this time compared to 2018, but I have seen a lot of these comparison analyses on Bitcoin , so let’s do it.
- The triangle in 2022 is really weird. It’s probably not even a triangle. It looks like an with a steep neckline or a reversal pattern.
- Triangles usually appear just before the end of the trend or at the end of the trend. These patterns are, of course, very tricky.
- There is a possibility of a last scam wick to the downside to 17,600-17,900 before the price explodes to the upside! But I hope the bulls will defend 17611 USDT because it’s very important from the perspective.
- I hope the bulls will prevent Bitcoin from falling because I don’t want a 5-year bear market, I think no one wants it in the crypto community.
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.