- It’s possible that a major bullish cycle has ended and that we’re already experiencing a massive crypto-winter.
- Interest rates are rising and could reach 15-20% in the coming years. The current rate is 4%. Of course, this is very bad for the stock market and crypto.
- The strategy “buy and hold” no longer works; it’s probably the worst performing strategy. This strategy is pretty easy; you don’t need to do anything but hold and pick the right coins. But yeah, I agree, it can be hard to pick the right coins.
- I think the only way to make money in crypto is to learn daytrading or swing trading on the futures market. It’s not an easy task for a retail trader.
- Bitcoin has failed to hold the most important supports, namely the previous all-time high from 2017 and the blue trendline, which is a disaster.
- Let me know in the comment section what you think about crypto-winter and whether it is possible or not. If not, why not?
- All altcoins look terrible from a technical perspective; I don’t see anything bullish . We can, of course, have a relief rally, but it will be just a dead cat bounce.
- Elliott Wave Theory suggests this uptrend is over. We have finished an impulse wave (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5), and now we are looking for a bearish retracement. The impulse wave lasted for 12 years, which is pretty nice. The bear market can last until 2027; I do not see any problem.
- It will be a massive capitulation of miners; the mining difficulty may adjust, so there will be less mining power required. It’s possible; bitcoin can go down to $3,000. At least the price of graphics cards will go down.
- Crypto-winter is a real thing, and this is one possible scenario of how it can look. The next scenario is that we will oscillate between 3K and 69K for the next 6 years. It can be hardcore, but it could happen because bitcoin is a very volatile asset.
- FTX was liquidated, and much more can come. You can’t even imagine how bad it can be with the liquidation of other exchanges and huge players such as MicroStrategy . I hope it will not happen and we will go up, but we need to consider all probabilities.
Bitcoin: 5-year crypto-winter
Previous ArticleBitcoin – All of the reasons why the bottom is near (in)
Next Article Tron TRX – 51% crash very soon!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.