- I always provide you with very interesting ideas on Bitcoin and other altcoins. This time, we will take a look at all visible and invisible gaps.
- The first chart is from Binance SPOT and the second chart is from . You know that phrase: “All gaps need to be filled.” Is it true or not? Let me know in the comment section right now!
- As you can see, there are two gaps on the chart, and there is a good chance that these gaps will be filled soon. Better now than in the next two years. I am not going to lie, but we can start a new bull market after that.
- This bear market is the steepest and strongest in the history of Bitcoin . There are no pullbacks and the price is basically free falling.
- I love gaps, because from my experience, there is always a strong reaction exactly at the end or at the start of the gap.
- What is a visible gap? The visible gap is clearly a standard gap because the open price of the candle is much higher than the close of the previous candle. There is no price action, and there is a space between these candles. It’s very visible to everyone.
- What is an invisible gap? Usually, when the price drops significantly, a gap between the candles is created. And if there is no retest of the previous drop, the gap remains unfilled. These gaps tend to be filled as well. BTCUSDT is traded 24/7, so standard gaps are not possible.
- Happy trading!
Let’s take a closer look at the few
1) gap – 9665
2)gap – 11205
3)gap – 28740