Make a comment with your altcoin below this idea, and I will give you my opinion/analysis of it in reply! Make sure you hit the boost button as well to participate. I will answer your comment with an analysis for you on the weekly/daily chart (long term). I start my analysis with Bitcoin:
- The bart pattern is a new type of chart pattern that occurs specifically on Bitcoin but sometimes also on other coins. It’s something like pump and dump, but at the top of the pattern we have a sideways price action that looks like a Bart’s head.
- Usually August and September are the most bearish months on Bitcoin, so I would not be surprised!
- Set up notifications for my ideas so you will be alerted in your email when I publish new analyses immediately!
- When we look at the daily chart, we can see an ascending parallel channel with 3 touches at the bottom. This indicates to me that the bulls are losing steam because they are unable to make a parabolic uptrend!
- There is still a possibility of going up to 32k – 33K in the short term, but this is something I don’t want to speculate on. And even if Bitcoin could pump to these higher levels, the crash would follow either way.
- My Elliott Wave count suggests that a deep retracement is on the way up back to 20k or 21k, which is definitely a good price to buy as much Bitcoin as possible and prepare for the new bull market in 2024 and 2025. Also, you can open a long-term leveraged position on futures in this zone.
- We still need to wait around 8 months for the halving event, and that’s plenty of time for a crash. We have a lot of unfilled FVGAPs and a CME GAP below the current price. They are going to be filled sooner or later.
- If we take a LOG fibonacci retracement from 16.3k to 31.5k, we can see that the 0.618 golden ratio is at 20303. The whales really like to buy BTC at this specific Fibonacci level, as it has the highest successful rate of all Fibonacci levels.
- This bart pattern looks pretty funny, but if you are on the wrong side of the market, it’s definitely not funny. The price moves extremely fast, and you can wake up into a massive red dildo.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I share my trades transparently and post trade setups privately.
Thank you, and for more ideas, hit “Like” and “Follow”!