- Sell before Christmas because this is the time when Bitcoin falls like a rock pretty much every time! January is also a deep freeze for Bitcoin .
- At this point, this overlapy uptrend from 15450 to 18400 looks like an ABC correction to me. It shows all the signs of a correction.
- Altough I believe there will be a lot of buyers at the 0.618 FIB retracement because this uptrend can be considered a strong trend by some traders. I am buying here for short-term gains.
- The 0.618 FIB is a strong support because it coincides with the POC on the , the previous breakout level, and the beginning of the GAP.
- I give you the most professional outlook on bitcoin , so hit the like right now! Thank you.
- We can clearly see that Bitcoin is moving in an ascending , or you can call it a as well. This is a big problem; you probably don’t want to see this pattern at the start of something big.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I post trade setups privately.
- After we break this Bitcoin can continue to drop to new lows and potentially hit 10k next year. I hope it happens very quickly, so we can start a new bull market as soon as possible. Of course, I don’t want Bitcoin to be stuck in some range for another six months and then slowly bleed down. ,
- At this point, I cannot be DXY index, and if I take a look at altcoins, it looks even worse. because of the
- Thanks for your attention!
Bitcoin – Bear flag, January is an extremely bearish month!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.