- As per my analysis, an ABC correction ( ) has been finally completed, and we have to start a new impulse wave! Now or never.
- We have a pattern that is very close to a breakout. Indeed, this is definitely not a nice , but the shape is similar.
- The previous first impulse wave has a third wave overlap structure, which is definitely acceptable. It’s pretty rare to see it, but said it’s possible.
- Bitcoin’s dominance is going down – LTCBTC is breaking out of the major downtrend from 2018. ETH looks much stronger together with BNB. This indicates an alt season in progress.
- I am Bitcoin and on the stock market, and I don’t think we will go to 13 000 USDT. Prepare for the 10-year biggest bear market in Bitcoin history if we fall to 13 000 USDT. on
Bitcoin – Correction has been completed! New bull run started.
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.