- The bubble has popped, but now for real! We can reach 3000 USD next year without any problem because this exponential growth in bitcoin is over.
- As you can see on the chart, we had a very nice parabolic uptrend, but nothing lasts forever, and it’s not sustainable to hold this curve.
- We need to cool down for a few years so we can start a new uptrend (wave 3) in the long run. Bitcoin is clearly losing steam on the monthly chart.
- Satoshi Craig Wright in 2020 said “BTC is not going to go to $100,000”. Never? Is he right or not? Tell me in the comment section!
- It looks like everyone who bought bitcoin in the last 5 years is too late to the party.
- The 12-month candle is printed as a shooting star , which is indeed extremely bearish . The major trendline from 2013 is breaking down, which is definitely not a positive sign!
- As per my Elliott Wave analysis, we have finished a major impulse wave and we are looking for an ABC retracement. The usual target of a C wave is at the start of wave 4.
- The price is below the 200 weekly moving average for the first time in history. This MA is considered a strong support by huge institutions and hedge funds. It’s very important.
- I expect tremendous gains for GLM (golem). You can find this altcoin in the related section down below.
Bitcoin – Game over! 3000 USD next target, bear market 2025
Previous ArticleTerra Classic LUNC – More downside is coming! | Elliott wave
Next Article STEPN GMT – 77% crash is imminent! | Bearish channel
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.