- The bubble has popped, but now for real! We can reach 3000 USD next year without any problem because this exponential growth in bitcoin is over.
- As you can see on the chart, we had a very nice parabolic uptrend, but nothing lasts forever, and it’s not sustainable to hold this curve.
- We need to cool down for a few years so we can start a new uptrend (wave 3) in the long run. Bitcoin is clearly losing steam on the monthly chart.
- Satoshi Craig Wright in 2020 said “BTC is not going to go to $100,000”. Never? Is he right or not? Tell me in the comment section!
- It looks like everyone who bought bitcoin in the last 5 years is too late to the party.
- The 12-month candle is printed as a , which is indeed extremely . The major trendline from 2013 is breaking down, which is definitely not a positive sign!
- As per my analysis, we have finished a major impulse wave and we are looking for an ABC retracement. The usual target of a C wave is at the start of wave 4.
- The price is below the 200 weekly moving average for the first time in history. This MA is considered a strong support by huge institutions and hedge funds. It’s very important.
- I expect tremendous gains for GLM (golem). You can find this altcoin in the related section down below.
Bitcoin – Game over! 3000 USD next target, bear market 2025
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.