- This is what I expect from BTC in the next few days / weeks. I think everyone is still very , so it’s time for a massive, mind-blowing pump!
- On the chart, you can see my prediction of the price action and how it could possibly look.
- Bitcoin is still pretty much consolidating in this , and that’s why we should see an explosive move very soon.
- If you want, you can wait for confirmation, which is a bull break of the local . The aggressive entry was below the FOMC candle, which is where the majority of traders’ stop losses are.
- Bitcoin is currently sitting in a very strong , and it’s hard to see a breakdown at this point. I don’t want to short the support. Usually I want to long the support.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I post trade setups privately.
- The trendline from December can be your next profit target. You cannot see the start of the trendline, but it started on December 14.
- Sometimes it’s better to take a look at ETH, because we can see a clearer chart. The price action on ETH is much more enjoyable, and to be honest, I see a big pump soon!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.