- The price of Bitcoin will be 120,000–130,000 USD in Q2 2025, according to my technical analysis! There is a strong confluence to sell Bitcoin here, and a lot of people will do it, so make sure you take profit in the next bull run.
- First of all, this is an analysis of the weekly chart on a linear scale, not a log scale. If we take the Fibonacci extension from the end of the previous bear market in 2018 to the end of the previous bull market in 2021 to the end of the previous bear market in 2022 (dashed white line on the chart), we get really interesting numbers! The most likely is the 1.618 FIB extension, which is 122,011 USD! But we also need to take the 1:1 FIB extension into consideration because this is also a strong resistance, but only for a short-term bounce.
- We also need to take a look at trendlines. In this case, the trendline from 2017 to 2021 gives us a projection for the next possible touch. It should be in 2025, and it’s also around 125,000 USD! If you find this analysis helpful, hit the like / boost button right now!
- There is not too much place on the chart anymore, so let’s do more data in one of my next analyses! But what I also want to mention is the time variable. 1428 days +/- was the duration of the bear cycle and bull cycle between 2017 – 2021. If history repeats itself, then the bull market should end in October 2025.
- And I cannot forget to also take the Elliott Wave analysis into consideration. It works really well on Bitcoin, and wave (1) + wave (2) should be completed. We already started wave (3), which is usually the strongest! So I hope you look forward to the upcoming price action.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I share my trades transparently and privately.
- Thank you, and for more ideas, hit “Like” and “Follow”!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.