- Of course, I am still bearish on Bitcoin, and we are going to hit 20,500 or 17,000 this year. But before it happens, we can go as high as 33,000 because there is a lot of liquidity to be taken.
- I started to be bearish around 30k a few months ago, and nothing changed in my outlook. But I think 6k and 10k are not possible anymore because Bitcoin proved its strength and the uptrend transformed from a corrective wave into an impulse wave, which is definitely something we cannot ignore in our next trades.
- A 32% or 40% crash later this year, most likely in September or October, is very possible, and I am expecting this scenario to happen. I prefer a bearish scenario over a bullish one this year, and I do not see any crazy pumps to 35k, 40k, or even higher.
- Set up notifications for my ideas so you will be alerted in your email when I publish new analyses immediately!
- Now the question is, How far can Bitcoin go in the next bullish cycle? My technical analysis shows around 100,000 USD. We have a huge ascending parallel channel on the LOG weekly scale that you can see on this chart. It has already had five touches, and it started in 2017. What’s more, if we take the Fibonacci extension from the start of the previous bull market to the end of the previous bull market and to the end of the previous bear market, the 0.618 FIB extension is right at 104,000 USD.
- Seriously, please do not expect Bitcoin to hit 300k or 1 million in the next few years; the market cap would be insane if this happened.
- In the short term, I am pretty neutral because Bitcoin could reach 33K or also start a big crash. At this point, we need more confirmation, so I prefer to trade altcoins at this moment and wait for BTC. I trade over 200 futures pairs, and I have a lot of opportunities everywhere.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I share my trades transparently and post trade setups privately.
- Thank you, and for more ideas, hit “Like” and “Follow”!
Bitcoin – Profit target for the next bull run + 32% crash soon!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.