- This secret parallel channel on the LOG scale is very important for your trades because you want to take profits if the price reaches the top of the descending channel! This is a dynamic resistance, so the trendline changes over time, but currently the resistance is around 39K.
- 39K is a strong level not only because of this channel but also because of the 0.618 FIB retracement of the previous huge downtrend and the POC of the previous market structure (volume profile).
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I share my trades transparently and post trade setups privately!
- What I expect is for Bitcoin to reach the 39K level and then make a significant correction. This correction should be pretty deep. Because we will be retracing the first Elliott impulse wave, the 0.618 FIB is a classic buy opportunity, and it’s around 21k.
- After we reach 21K, I expect Bitcoin to pump heavily to the 69K all-time high resistance. This is indeed a strong level as well, so this could be the peak of the 3rd Elliott impulse wave. The 5th wave is expected to end around 100k–110k in 2025.
- This is my gameplan; I don’t know what yours is, so let me know in the comment section right now!
- Set up notifications for my ideas so you will be alerted in your email when I publish new analyses immediately!
- You may say that 110k is not enough and that Bitcoin should do much more than that. Yeah, I agree with you, but we need to be realistic. Bitcoin is already pretty big and has a large market capitalization. What’s more, on the chart, you can see the major parallel channel on the LOG scale that started in 2017, and I don’t think the bulls want to make some crazy parabolic move above this channel!
- Thank you, and for more ideas, hit “Like” and “Follow”!
Bitcoin – Secret pattern no one talks about! (insider info)
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.