- Today I woke up and saw a massive red dildo and I have to make an update and give you an idea, so keep reading!
- As you can see on the chart, the price went down pretty significantly, but is it really a problem? I don’t think so.
- I detected an impulse wave that was completed a few days ago, and we are retracing this wave. There is nothing wrong with that. Currently we are at the 0.618 FIB retracement, which is a classic correction for an impulse wave (1).
- The 0.618 FIB is a very healthy correction and usually the majority is selling while the smart money is buying.
- If you think Bitcoin is going to 13k , let me know in the comment section.
- Counter-trends are usually very steep, which can be seen on this chart.
- Bitcoin is very weak compared to altcoins, very weak. This is an indication of an alt season to me.
- For more analysis, hit “Like” and “Follow”!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.