- 30% crash is definitely very possible on DOGE, so be prepared for it!
- After a 189% pump on DOGE, do not be surprised at all if we the bears step in. What goes up fast also goes down even faster.
- An impulse wave was detected from the peak, which is not a great sign. There is an increased probability of another impulse wave to the downside.
- Overall, I think this huge pump on DOGE is done, and I expect a retracement to shake out late longs.
- Let me know in the comments section what you think about DOGE. Are you or bearish? I look forward to your comments!
- The latest news on DOGE is that Twitter will not include any cryptocurrency at this moment in their business plan.
- I believe DOGE will go up, but not now; it’s just too fast.
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.