- Doge pumped a lot, but it looks like a scam pump to me. There are no buyers at all. I think this uptrend was fueled by stop-loss triggers and liquidations on the futures market.
- At this moment, the uptrend looks like a major ABC correction. Clearly, we can see a three-wave structure. Also, the bulls failed to hold the wave A swing high at 0.089, which is a sign of weakness.
- Why would anyone want to buy DOGE at this moment? I don’t see any bullish patterns. Better open a short position on futures , but look for setups on lower timeframes. This analysis is on the weekly chart.
- No worries, you can buy DOGE at the 0.618 FIB for quick gains. That’s exactly what my plan is for DOGE!
- On the chart you can see a projection for a parallel channel . This channel is amazing, because you can buy at the bottom of the channel for quick gains.
- A 83% drop is possible, and I will not be surprised if we go even lower. This mini-uptrend is not healthy.
- On the chart, you can see three strong supports: 0.618 FIB, POC1, and POC2. This is incredible because there will be a lot of money to be made at these levels!
- Let’s be honest; everyone bought DOGE because of that pump, and now everyone is trapped. Sell DOGE while the price is high, it’s not too late.
- If something pumps in one week and then dumps back, then it’s obviously a fake move, and it will be punished by a massive crash.
- Can DOGE drop by 83%? Let me know in the comment section right now!
DOGE – insane 83% drop, here is why!
Previous ArticleTron TRX – 51% crash very soon!
Next Article Michael Burry predicting another huge crash!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.