- After the merge, the price of ETH is rapidly going down. It’s basically a free fall right now. It was clearly a sell-the-news event.
- I am very until we break the major trendline that you can see on the chart. There is absolutely no reason to buy ETH at this moment.
- On the , we can spot a descending that is very well respected with all inside. These can be useful for short-term trades. I believe there is a possibility of touching the downward trendline in the future.
- The market never goes in a straight line; we always have waves during the trend and that’s why are the best indicator to understand where we currently are in the market structure.
- According to my all-time highs soon. analysis, we are in the final 5h wave of this particular market structure, which can be deadly indeed. But if I am right and we will go down, then do not expect ETH to go to new
- So prepare your shorts, because that’s the only way you can profit in this cliff . market. Maybe the ETHBTC pair is also starting a new macro downtrend, so basically ETH will fall off the
- The situation for ETH is horrendous. It’s really better to switch to BNB if you really want to hold some coins. Or just stay in USDT and buy after the crash.
- I do not expect any tremendous gains for selected altcoins. You can find the most SRM ) looks juicy for shorting on the market. altcoins in the related section down below. Serum (
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.