- We are living in the digital age, and we require digital money like Bitcoin . Shiny metal is beautiful, of course, but the internet is currently up and running.
- I remember the peak on gold in 2020, when the coin stores were full of people and there were big queues in front of the shops full of retail investors.
- It’s not looking good for gold at all; another 17% drop is possible as per my .
- According to my analysis, if we want to stay on this wave count, then the bulls need to defend the 1350 USD level. We are currently in the C wave of the corrective structure.
- 1350 USD is a strong support because: the start of the gap from 2019 + breakout level from 2019 + Wave 1 support from 2016 + Trendline from 2015 + 200 monthly MA!
- 200 daily/weekly/monthly MA is considered a very powerful support by huge institutions and hedge funds.
- This is a great opportunity for a swing trade in the future!
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.