- We have a great opportunity to buy/long Shiba Inu at the yellow trendline, which is a good for a short-term trade.
- Unfortunately, the Shiba Inu coin still looks really bad on the highest timeframe. All previous pumps were only an ABC 3-wave structure, which is overall definitely not a good sign!
- The bulls still don’t show strength from the 3-wave structures upward and 5-wave structures downward. perspective because we can see
- After the breakout of the blue , the bulls completely failed to continue in the uptrend; it was essentially a fakeout or a bull trap.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I post trade setups privately.
- 23% crash is pretty likely at this moment, and you can take this opportunity and long shiba inu at the support line with leverage on the market!
- Is the bottom in for shiba inu? From my perspective, – NO. I believe we will eventually reach 0.00000500 (a 55% drop from the current price).
- This is my idea for the Shiba Inu coin; now do your actions!
- Thank you, and for more ideas, hit “Like” and “Follow”!
Shiba Inu – 23% crash, best opportunity! (long-term outlook)
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.