- We have a great opportunity to buy/long Shiba Inu at the yellow trendline, which is a good support level for a short-term trade.
- Unfortunately, the Shiba Inu coin still looks really bad on the highest timeframe. All previous pumps were only an ABC 3-wave structure, which is overall definitely not a good sign!
- The bulls still don’t show strength from the Elliott Wave perspective because we can see 3-wave structures upward and 5-wave structures downward.
- After the breakout of the blue parallel channel , the bulls completely failed to continue in the uptrend; it was essentially a fakeout or a bull trap.
- This analysis is not a trade setup; there is no stop-loss, entry point, profit target, expected duration of the trade, risk-to-reward ratio, or timing. I post trade setups privately.
- 23% crash is pretty likely at this moment, and you can take this opportunity and long shiba inu at the support line with leverage on the futures market!
- Is the bottom in for shiba inu? From my perspective, – NO. I believe we will eventually reach 0.00000500 (a 55% drop from the current price).
- This is my idea for the Shiba Inu coin; now do your actions!
- Thank you, and for more ideas, hit “Like” and “Follow”!
Shiba Inu – 23% crash, best opportunity! (long-term outlook)
Previous ArticleBitcoin – The bottom is not in! 15k or 10k (careful)
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.