- On the daily/3D chart, we have a pretty strong downtrend. We just hit a brand new low a few days ago, so it’s really not looking good at all.
- We can spot a triple bottom, which is usually a sign of a pattern or a continuation pattern. There is a lot of liquidity below this level and the market usually comes for the stop losses.
- The chart is printing a and a local . Both of them have a bias until we break these patterns.
- We deeply need to go down for the final fifth impulse wave to complete this ABC correction. Because otherwise, if we pump now, then this structure was an impulse and it’s going to be a dead cat bounce rally, followed by another bear market below 0.026 USDT.
- XLM is a great coin and I believe we will have a massive pump in 2023-2024, but for now it’s still and we need more confirmation to buy this altcoin.
Stellar XLM – Huge dump is incoming! Falling wedge + triangle
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.