- I am extremely bullish on the stock market, that’s for sure, but I will tell you when I expect a great depression comparable to 1929-1932.
- Of course, it’s really hard to predict the huge collapse, but let’s take a look at it from a logical, mathematical, and Elliott Wave perspective.
- On the 12M (1 year) chart, we can see multiple bullish trendlines that have been destroyed. These trendlines usually last for decades, and they’re a reliable indicator of upcoming recessions.
- Also, we can use the classic standard price action and look for lower swing lows, which indicates a corrective structure.
- As per my Elliott Wave analysis, we are currently finishing a massive 3rd impulse wave that could peak sometime around 2035. Then we will have a great depression (wave 4) and then the fifth impulse wave that can last for another 100 years.
- We can see that the first impulse wave lasted for approximately 14 612 days and the second impulse wave lasted for approximately 11690 days, which is an 80% decline in time. We can assume that the final impulse wave will also have an 80% decline in time.
- We are absolutely not in a recession (and I agree with the FED here) and a lot of people are calling for a massive stock market crash. But these people are calling it every year.
Stock market DJI – Great depression in 2035 | Elliott Wave 1896
Previous ArticleRipple XRP – Market overview + Elliott Wave analysis
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.