- TWT is a great token, but it looks like the price is too high at this moment, which is why I recommend buying the dip at lower levels!
- As you can see, the chart is printing a descending triangle at the top of the uptrend. This is definitely not a good sign at all. Descending triangles have a higher probability of breaking down.
- I made a descending parallel channel projection on the LOG scale, which can be very useful in the future. Usually, triangles turn into channels.
- The impulse wave has been completed, and we are looking for a retracement. I will give you the two most important levels where you can place buy orders.
- 1.46 USDT and 1.22 USDT are great levels to buy TWT. If you missed the pump, it’s not a problem at all. I will trade this altcoin once it reaches my levels for short-term gains!
- The first level on the log scale is the 0.618 FIB, which is, of course, a very strong support. We should see a lot of buyers at this particular level.
- The second level is based on price action. We have an unfilled gap from the previous uptrend that can be filled in the short term. On a higher time frame, it is also a breakout level of the previous market structure.
- The platform was acquired by Binance in July 2018. So there is a huge expectation for the Trust Wallet token. Binance is currently the most reliable crypto exchange in the world.
- A 26–40% correction is possible. I will take this opportunity once the price reaches my targets.
TWT Trust Wallet – The pump is over, buy at these levels!
Previous ArticleBitcoin – The bears will crash BTC again! (Great opportunity)
Professional trader and analyst. My specialization is in Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci tools, chart patterns, candlesticks, and price action. To analyze market structure, I use market profile and volume profile in my trading system. To analyze trends, I use trendlines, VWAP, and simple moving averages.